Post by Gabriele Maruca on Mar 18, 2020 16:16:00 GMT
1958 Formula One Season - for rFactor
Three years of toil, hard work and passion are finally ready for your enjoyment, we hope you'll like the result and enjoy it as much as we were glad and eager to work on it.
There are a lot of people to thank for this work, for their hard dedication in helping us and allowing us to make this mod the best we honestly could: lucky for us, most of them are here at ISO
It has been a pleasure working for and with you.
P.S.: We're working on a conversion of Spa66... stay tuned
Manual (Please, read it!) - Included in the package
Mod v. 4.30 All-In-One (DELETE THE PREVIOUS VERSIONS FIRST!) - MEGA
Hotfix 4.30a - MEGA
Hotfix 4.30b - MEGA
Patch 2.5 changelog
- Changed the starting temperature of tires from 65°C to 22°C.
- Corrected some steering angles: they're all in the range 18° to 22° from centre to lock.
- Changed the differential settings in the Maseratis to have a better handling.
- Corrected the brake bias on the Coopers.
Patch 3.5 changelog
- The Maserati 250/F1 engine now has the right amount of compression;
- New glass textures to have a clearer view;
- Corrected the LOD drawing discances for some 3d files;
- New LODs for all cars;
- Slightly modified TBC files, to give a more true-to-life behaviour;
- Corrected the gears on the BRM T25;
- Corrected the brake biases;
- Cars will now stall if 1st gear is inserted while in idle;
- Added templates for those among you who like to dress cars up.
Patch 3.8 changelog
- New PM and TBC files, courtesy of Alberto Ibanez;
- New and improved HDV files, for cars a tiny bit easier to control;
- Rebalanced car dynamics to better work with the new PM files.
Patch 4.12 changelog
- Changed the Maserati Lineup
- Fixed Ferrari's suspension lines, now the Watt's Linkage works again.
- Brake drums now can rotate
- Only Hawthorn's Ferrari has both brake drums and discs.
- Fixed the Borrani Wheels.
- Changed Ferrari Sounds for a better fitting set.
- Changed Maserati Sounds for a better fitting set.
- Changed Vanwall Sounds for a better fitting set.
- Made the tyres collideable via GEN editing.
- Changed draw distances for LODs to improve performances
- Fixed tyres in the spinner
- Fixed the over-revving issue for the BRM
Hotfix 4.121 changelog
- Corrected Behra's Maserati in the Kavanagh team, now it's a proper 250 Leggera.
- Corrected Allison's Maserati in the Scuderia Centro Sud team, now it's a 250 Leggera with T1/56 physics.
- Corrected Shelby's Maserati in the Scuderia Centro Sud team, now it's a 250 Leggera with T1/56 physics.
- Allison's and Shelby's SCS cars are labeled T1/56M to underline the fact that those were T1/56s with a "Leggera" bodywork.
- Fixed Hawthorn's Ferrari brake disc description.
- Reinstated the v4.02 Temple Buell livery.
- Changed Maserati's sounds to a more fitting suite.
- Fixed the ferrari wheel, now it hasn't got the purple haze.
Version 4.30 changelog
- Changed Behra's Maserati to Ken Wharton.
- Deleted Maserati badges from the 250Fs.
- Reworked textures and shaders to increase FPS performance (thanks BorekS!).
- Tuned up the gearshift parameters to better reflect the differences between the various types.
- Added intro video and new graphics.
- Added new pit workers.
- Slightly modified drawing distances and LODs to improve FPS.
- Fixed the Coventry Climax 2.0L exaggerated overheating: it should be more in line with historical reality.
Version 4.30 a changelog
- Corrected a bug in the optimal temperature of the tires.
Version 4.30 b changelog
- See the README.txt file.