Round 15 - Nissan Indy Challenge [Dec 11th] Nov 27, 2022 21:24:53 GMT Richard Coxon and Jules Bouchard like this
Post by Juha Bos on Nov 27, 2022 21:24:53 GMT
Round 15 - Nissan Indy Challenge
--> TIMING CHART <--
--> TIMING CHART <--
Track: 22.214.171.124/Automobilista/Tracks/CART 87/NissanIndyChallenge_v0.7.7z
RACE DAY SCHEDULE - All times are PARIS time
Sunday December 11th
19:00 - Qualifying Session
19:50 - Drivers' briefing and warm-up
20:00 - Race (112 Laps)
The driver's briefing will be held at the start of the warm-up session. No cars are allowed to leave their garage during the briefing.
RACE START PROCEDURE
The start will be given flying behind the game-controlled Safety Car.
When the green flag is given, overtaking is allowed in any part of the race track, even before the start/finish line. This also applies for restarts.
Each driver has 4 sets of tyres for the entire event (Qualifying, warm-up and race).
Since the game only lets you have a new set when the current set are used you must do this to access the 4 sets:
Select set 1
Go to track
Select set 2
Go to track
Select set 3
Go to track
Select set 4
Go to track
After this when you pit, you will be able to access all 4 sets. This is standard AMS behaviour.
Each car is limited to 118 US Gallons or 447 Litres for the race. It is mandatory to start the race with a full tank of fuel.
Server Name : ISO CART 87
Server IP : 126.96.36.199:34187
Server Password : iso87
A training server will be running 24/7 (same password).
FULL COURSE YELLOW PROCEDURE
- When a yellow flag is thrown, you can race till the start/finish line (Race to the flag). The order behind the safety car will be the same as the drivers crossed the line for the first time after the caution was issued.
- When the Safety Car is out, you must keep a normal pace until you reach the line of cars behind the SC. Otherwise you'll get a penalty. Same when you exit the pitlane under yellow, you have to be quick enough to rejoin the SC.
- The pits are open all the time.
- On restarts, all cars must be no more than two car lengths apart, and single file. You don't have to be right behind the car in front, staggered formation is allowed for safety reasons, but respect always the distance (Never side by side). Failure to observe this rule during the race could result in a post-race penalty.
- When the Yellow comes out, a Yellow Flag will flash on your screen. That flag will continue to flash until you have TAKEN the yellow. Once you have taken the yellow flag, it will stop flashing and will be a Solid Flag. So if you are near the end of the lap when the Caution is called and cross the start finish line, if the flag on your screen is still flashing, then you need to continue on around the track before YOU are actually under yellow. Which also means you get to pass the Safety Car.
- /!\ The leader must be careful to not overtake the Safety Car when the latter is exiting the pitlane. /!\
BEHAVIOUR ON TRACK
- As for all ISO races, it is required you use your real name both in-game and on the forum. Thank you.
- Chatting during the race is strictly forbidden, talking during a qualifying session is only permitted for technical difficulties, but please whisper to the admin in charge to limit the disturbance towards other drivers. The code to add before your message when using whisper chat in the AMS is the following:
/w adminname Message
/w Richard Coxon I have a problem.
- Respect the red light at the end of the pitlane.
- Drive Through: If a driver has to do a drive through, even if there is no pit lane speed limit, he has to drive through the pitlane at 100 km/h max (60 mph). Not respecting this rule will result in a 30 second penalty at the end of the race.
If you have a spin on the track or leave the track, it is YOUR responsibility to make sure the track is sufficiently clear before you rejoin the race.
- Driving back to the pits on anything less than 4 wheels is not allowed in any session. Drivers must stop in a safe place and ESC out of the race. Failure to do so may result in a post race penalty.
- Race Control may request drivers who are circulating at a very slow pace to retire. Drivers must stop in a safe place and ESC out of the race. Failure to do so may result in a post race penalty.
APPLICATION AND INTERPRETATION OF THE REGULATIONS
The admins/moderators are qualified to solve any problems raised by the application and the interpretation of the present regulations.
ONE-OFF CARS AVAILABLE FIRST COME-FIRST SERVED
#2 Truesports - Didier Theys - Lola T87 Cosworth
#12 Arciero Racing - Fabrizio Barbazza - March 87C cosworth
#20 Patrick Racing - Emerson Fittipaldi - March 87C Chevy
#30 Doug Shierson Racing - Al Unser Jr - March 87C Cosworth
#36 NFW Racing - Graham McRae - March 86C Cosworth
#48 Arciero Racing - Ludwig Heimrath Jr. - March 85C Cosworth
#51 Newman Teamworks - Didier Theys - Lola T86 Cosworth
The entry list will open on Monday November 28th at 20h00 CET (Paris Time).
Entry will turn bold when driver has confirmed.
Any cars listed as TBA are available for one off drives but CANNOT be booked on behalf of someone.
#1 Truesports - Richard Coxon
#2 Truesports - TBA#3 Penske Racing - Jules Bouchard
#4 Vince Granatelli Racing - Anders Nilsson
#5 Newman/Haas Racing - Ray Riddall
#6 Penske Racing - Matheus da Silva
#7 Patrick Racing - Jason White
#8 Penske Racing - Alberto Ibañez/Alberto Iquino
#10 Raynor Racing - Juha Bos
#11 Galles Racing - Matthew Sibanyoni
#12 Arciero Racing - TBA
#14 AJ Foyt Enterprises - Simon Wattman
#15 Galles Racing - Rob de Vries
#16 Bettenhausen Motorsports - Petr Hlavac
#18 Kraco Racing - Grant Riddall
#20 Patrick Racing - TBA
#21 Alex Morales Racing - Angel May
#22 Dick Simon Racing - Bruno Chacon
#23 Dick Simon Racing - Luciano Rocha
#24 Leader Card Racing - Francisco Amaral
#29 Machinists Union Racing - Oscar Thim
#30 Doug Shierson Racing - TBA
#31 Los Angeles Drywall - Dave Miller
#33 Curb Racing - Cezariusz Czlapinski
#36 NFW Racing - TBA
#44 AJ Foyt Enterprises - Gabriel Sterr#48 Arciero Racing - TBA
#51 Newman Teamworks - TBA
#55 Machinists Union Racing - John Thim
#56 Gohr Racing - Filippo Marazzi
#71 Hemelgarn Racing - Richard Wilks