Post by Gabriele Maruca on Feb 13, 2022 11:00:02 GMT
It's time for another revision: this time, with the help of HSO, ISO and AMSU members, I hope to have achieved what I can genuinely call the last revision of the mod. I'm sorry for the long wait, but between work and the other mods, things got a bit out of hand... ^^;
I suggest you delete all previous installments of the mod, in order to avoid mixups Smile
Version 4.35 patch changelog
- Fixed brake fading on all cars, now it should activate over 60°C. Thanks to Niels Heusinkveld for the help!
- Fixed the Ferrari's rear brake lock-up and twitchy behaviour, by improving the engine back-torque and revisioning the HDV parameters for the springs. Thanks for the help, Wilks and GTSpeedster!
- Fixed the cam-and-pawl diff on all cars, now it's 35-ish % power, 0% coast as per SAE recommendations.
- Changed the PM files for the De Dion tube, attenuating the tendency to steer right while under acceleration.
- Quality-of-life fixes.mega.nz/file/CxtUXTbI#3gUHfO_k2V26D8j_zkFyjdssIuBUcxzWfGsWE6PY1nU