Round 13 - Quaker State 500 [Nov 13th] Oct 31, 2022 16:03:04 GMT
Post by Alberto Ibanez on Oct 31, 2022 16:03:04 GMT
Round 13 - Quaker State 500
--> TIMING CHART <--
--> TIMING CHART <--
Track: 126.96.36.199/Automobilista/Tracks/CART 87/QuackerState500_0.8.7z
RACE DAY SCHEDULE - All times are PARIS time
Sunday November 13th
18:30 - Qualifying Shoot-out (Private session, 5 minutes, 2 flying laps)
18:35 - Drivers' briefing and warm-up
19:00 - Race (200 Laps)
The driver's briefing will be held at the start of the warm-up session. No cars are allowed to leave their garage during the briefing.
RACE START PROCEDURE
The start will be given flying behind the game-controlled Safety Car.
When the green flag is given, overtaking is allowed in any part of the race track, even before the start/finish line. This also applies for restarts.
Each driver has unlimited tires for the entire event (Qualifying, warm-up and race).
Each car is limited to 277 US Gallons or 1048 Litres for the race. It is mandatory to start the race with a full tank of fuel.
Server Name : ISO CART 87
Server IP : 188.8.131.52:34187
Server Password : iso87
A training server will be running 24/7 (same password).
FULL COURSE YELLOW PROCEDURE
- When a yellow flag is thrown, you can race till the start/finish line (Race to the flag). The order behind the safety car will be the same as the drivers crossed the line for the first time after the caution was issued.
- When the Safety Car is out, you must keep a normal pace until you reach the line of cars behind the SC. Otherwise you'll get a penalty. Same when you exit the pitlane under yellow, you have to be quick enough to rejoin the SC.
- The pits are open all the time.
- On restarts, all cars must be no more than two car lengths apart, and single file. You don't have to be right behind the car in front, staggered formation is allowed for safety reasons, but respect always the distance (Never side by side). Failure to observe this rule during the race could result in a post-race penalty.
- When the Yellow comes out, a Yellow Flag will flash on your screen. That flag will continue to flash until you have TAKEN the yellow. Once you have taken the yellow flag, it will stop flashing and will be a Solid Flag. So if you are near the end of the lap when the Caution is called and cross the start finish line, if the flag on your screen is still flashing, then you need to continue on around the track before YOU are actually under yellow. Which also means you get to pass the Safety Car.
- /!\ The leader must be careful to not overtake the Safety Car when the latter is exiting the pitlane. /!\
BEHAVIOUR ON TRACK
- As for all ISO races, it is required you use your real name both in-game and on the forum. Thank you.
- Chatting during the race is strictly forbidden, talking during a qualifying session is only permitted for technical difficulties, but please whisper to the admin in charge to limit the disturbance towards other drivers. The code to add before your message when using whisper chat in the AMS is the following:
/w adminname Message
/w Richard Coxon I have a problem.
- Respect the red light at the end of the pitlane.
- Drive Through: If a driver has to do a drive through, even if there is no pit lane speed limit, he has to drive through the pitlane at 100 km/h max (60 mph). Not respecting this rule will result in a 30 second penalty at the end of the race.
If you have a spin on the track or leave the track, it is YOUR responsibility to make sure the track is sufficiently clear before you rejoin the race.
- Driving back to the pits on anything less than 4 wheels is not allowed in any session. Drivers must stop in a safe place and ESC out of the race. Failure to do so may result in a post race penalty.
- Race Control may request drivers who are circulating at a very slow pace to retire. Drivers must stop in a safe place and ESC out of the race. Failure to do so may result in a post race penalty.
APPLICATION AND INTERPRETATION OF THE REGULATIONS
The admins/moderators are qualified to solve any problems raised by the application and the interpretation of the present regulations.
ONE-OFF CARS AVAILABLE FIRST COME-FIRST SERVED
#1 Truesports - Bobby Rahal - Lola T87 Cosworth
#5 Newman/Haas Racing - Mario Andretti - Lola T87 Chevy
#15 Galles Racing - Geoff Brabham - March 87C Brabham-Honda
#18 Kraco Racing - Michael Andretti - March 87C Cosworth
#48 Arciero Racing - Ludwig Heimrath Jr. - March 85C Cosworth
#51 Newman Teamworks - Didier Theys - Lola T86 Cosworth
#91 Hemelgarn Racing - Scott Brayton - March 87C Cosworth
The entry list will open on Monday October 31st at 20h00 CET (Paris Time).
Entry will turn bold when driver has confirmed.
Any cars listed as TBA are available for one off drives but CANNOT be booked on behalf of someone.
#1 Truesports - TBA
#3 Penske Racing - Jules Bouchard
#4 Vince Granatelli Racing - Anders Nilsson
#5 Newman/Haas Racing - TBA
#6 Penske Racing - Matheus da Silva
#7 Patrick Racing - Jason White
#8 Penske Racing - Greg DellaCella
#10 Raynor Racing - Juha Bos
#11 Galles Racing - Michael Drechsler
#12 Arciero Racing - Vadim Taciak
#14 AJ Foyt Enterprises - Adam Hackman
#15 Galles Racing - TBA
#16 Bettenhausen Motorsports - Jason Fitch
#18 Kraco Racing - Mike Olson
#20 Patrick Racing - David Sabre
#21 Alex Morales Racing - Angel May
#22 Dick Simon Racing - Bruno Chacon
#23 Dick Simon Racing - Luciano Rocha
#24 Leader Card Racing - Francisco Amaral
#29 Machinists Union Racing - Oscar Thim
#30 Doug Shierson Racing - David Jaques
#31 Los Angeles Drywall - Simon Wattman
#33 Curb Racing - Cezariusz Czlapinski
#48 Arciero Racing - TBA
#51 Newman Teamworks - TBA
#55 Machinists Union Racing - John Thim
#56 Gohr Racing - Filippo Marazzi
#71 Hemelgarn Racing - Richard Wilks
#91 Hemelgarn Racing - TBA
THE ENTRY LIST WILL OPEN TONIGHT AT 20.00 CET